Monday, November 01, 2004

Kerry reassures me he is the bigger jackass in this election.

Yago: Last time we talked, in March, you said that it's important to listen to hip-hop because it gives you a sense of what's going on in the street. Have you heard the new Eminem song that's been out?

Kerry: You know, I heard Eminem on "Saturday Night Live" last night. I heard the song that he did. I don't know if that's part of his new [album] or not. I liked it. But that's the only thing that I've heard in the last weeks. I'm on the trail. I'm campaigning every day.

Yago: Last question: If you're elected, will you come on MTV as president and speak with young people again?

Kerry: I would love it. I would absolutely love it. I'd really look forward to it. The answer is absolutely. With pleasure.

No comments: