Monday, November 13, 2006

Wake-Up Call roundup:

  • Feingold's not running, making life a bit easier for the Obamas and Edwardseses of the world.
  • [Presumptive Speaker] Nancy Pelosi endorsed Murtha for Majority Leader, but Steny Hoyer still thinks he has the votes to win.
  • Newly unemployed ex-Rep. John Hostettler is jobless and broke. (Though somehow I like his chances.)
  • And finally, Lieberman, on the likelihood of his switching parties: "I'm not ruling it out, but I hope I don't get to that point." Despite my initial reaction ("Are you fucking kidding me?"), I'm not too worried, because I think he's just twisting the knife a bit. But come on, Joe: don't be such a jerk.
P.S. - For what it's worth, I know I've been over-using the bullets lately. I'm not sure what's to be done about it, but I've recognized the problem, and that's an important first step.

No comments: